02 April 2005

Loved ones near my heart .

You mean so much to me
More than I could ever say,
and even if you don't believe me
I mean it in every way.

Without you in my life
I don't know where id be,
You’ve helped me in so many ways
and I hope that you agree.

We’ve gone through some rough times
But we always made it through
and with you by my side
There's nothing we can’t do.

We’ve been friends forever ,
since the day that we were born
But it seems that lately you’ve been feeling very torn.
And I want you to understand
that I'm always here for you
and ill do whatever it takes to help you make it through .

You are such a great person
and a truly awesome friend.
I know we will be friends until the very end…

**Most of the ones near my heart ,can find altleast a line
for them to feel special even we are apart**

No comments: