08 April 2005

Sweet Memories

We shared endless moments together,
questioning if the feelings were true,
Not realizing how fast time had flew.
The time had come for me to part and go away,
The words goodbye I had refused to say.

I am now miles away from the ones I love,
things are so different, but they still all I think of.
A day seems like year and a month feels like forever,
I think about the times we spent, and THAT I will always treasure.

The cute little smile that brightened my day.
I'll wait patiently until we can meet again,
but i am now more satisfied as they are more than just my friends
and this is the feeling which will remain until my end.
To bring back those moments, and to finally see your smiles,
I hope that things will remain the same for a while.

My feelings for you are now stronger than before,
and your love is something I will not ignore.
People come and go here and there ,
memories are always given by them to cherish and share.

1 comment:

Abhijit said...

:p no one loves u baebu