09 October 2005

Cold moments


Nobody is there except me, for myself to listen and
care.
The one i expected ,was never even there.

Complexity of relationships,have pulled the strings so
far.
Now mending the wear would need another life and heart.

I will survive as far as i want ,and as desire gets wearker would turn myself into a cold stone.

Friendship and love i have shared all,now i have also
seen alone s
pring, autumn and fall.

Life is full of surprises, everyday new one comes in keeping my eyes open , i try
to catch them and save in.
To let there be a stack for ,when iam gone to be traced not to have pity on it rather learn to be more brave.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Living with grandeur of being left
giving up is worse than a theft
its not a curse, no not to be bereft
the day of expectations finalize with promises that are not kept
cold stones cower, hard planes will make u deft
there is plenty to seek happiness, just look right and left