12 October 2005

Why Do I Write?

Writing poems is what i do,
when my mind is under emotional flue.

Writing poems is what i do,
when i wanna express my desires unfulfilled and true.

Writing poems is what i want,
when mind wonders around states whom i controll cant .

Writing poems is what i want ,
when i have cirumstances to be described in flaunt.

Writing to me and others ,
have diffrent effects and answers.
Not all whom i love and hate,
have ability to underline my case.
I have no regrets for what i do,
in some case its an outlet for my emotional values
and in others just remembrances of some happenings i went thru..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep on writing those words..for some it may be out of flue or may be just out of blue but for some it may act like a glue to stick to something new...and for me your poems are just like rain drop dew to make the my life grow new!!!

So just keep it up dear...
Ritu

Anonymous said...

You are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.