22 January 2008

Part Of life !

Part Of life,
As we all say,
Three Little words,
Making it easy to convince us everyday.

Whatever might be the pain?
Whatever might be the gain?
In the end we sit thinking on it,
And say we are sane.

This is not a question I ask,
And not an answer I seek,
I too belong to the same creek :)

Just wondering with the times gone,
And waiting to see ones on way,
I know it might not be a perfect answer,
But still it can be used ahead, everyday.
With what we do, and what we want
If we don’t have it, we say chill …”Its part of Life”
And its on our plate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.