26 April 2005

Life is About Sorrows and Joy

Continents drift far away, and mountains disappear .
Life dissolves into dreams ,still love is there.

High above the virtue of time ,
ignoring the left space,
i know we have to be apart ,but we are close enuf in our hearts.

Dark wud be the sky , and time would not fly ,
still i'll wonder with the dreams to which i surrender.
For the time when i was not alone ....... and was pampered.

We know sometimes we have to wait, for life to come around,
And sometimes that it won't, but still there's some good to be found.

What shall one do ?
when at the same time one feels joy and sorrow,
glad for today and wary for tommrow.....

The passion for love and frienship alone , leave me worthy to carry on my own.
we shared our special days, and the happiness of one for two.
And if we must go separate ways, let my love remain with you.

I miss the laughter, and the smiles .
Times we have been together througout u have been kind.
your achievments become my pleasure and
your happiness will always double my treasure.

1 comment:

Abhijit said...

Good Morning!