16 September 2005

Sunken Feelings

Not by intention , still left alone in this dismal place ,
Forgotten by the ones I thought cared .
Not knowing what's to become of my insignificant soul,
Fearing I might never recover from the state which i never have choosen of my own .

Tears once stopped,started flowing from my unhappy eyes
And form a stream that flows me further away ,
Heart aches for happiness that is lost don't know where,
Panic of this lives forever and bring my end near.

Scared to be in this place all alone ,
I know that no one has life as easy go.....
But with no one around to save me from pain
Accompanied only by anguish that creeps from within
Terrified of what the future will entail .

Will I be over with it ?
I question my mind for it.
Where happiness melts and sorrow takes over
Living this life is becoming all too familiar ,
Remedy for which i cant yet reach over.

Each day that passes hope gets diminished
Fear traps me in the world of hatred
Pleasure gets buried in this world of misery
And life filled with joy has been forgotten and lost
Forever perhaps I may lead this life where there is only me and no one else atmost.

Sadness is abundant ,yet often routine
And becomes my only remembrance of what life really has seen
Luck i once believed has never struck me with its charms.
Pass few years have given enuf, for me to be in fears with no ones arms.

Where depression and agony arose from the heart
I still try to avoid this miserable state.
Trying is what i have been doing so.
For it's all I've ever known and keeps me alive .

*Its nothing that i am unhappy ......in life i have lead so far.......but desires to achieve
are pulling my legs too far..... sometimes we all have down phases.....where hardwork
and motivation may lead u towards better days*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a terrific blog,congratulations! I’ve already added it to my bookmark!

I too have a somewhat interesting wal mart online shopping site/blog. It encompasses all wal mart online shopping and can substantially reduce LD phonecalls and increase sales and profit!

Perhaps you’d care to check it out and experience the excitement over 30 days,all for just $1-Thank You:-)